|Chocolate Oats Yoghurt|
|Flavoured Yoghurt Recipes|
|Chocolate Yoghurt Recipe|
CHOCOLATE OATS ALMOND FLAVOURED YOGHURT RECIPE
Recipe Source - Own
Serves - 3-4 medium servings
Prep time - 5 mins
Chill time - 15 mins -30 mins
Slim yoghurt - 1 cup ( I used good life slim dahi)
Oats - 3 tbsp, roasted and powdered
Almond - 8-10 powdered
Sugar - 1-2 tbsp (as per sweet tooth)
Cocoa powder - 2 tsp
1. Heat a pan and add the oats, roast in medium flame for 2-3 minutes until it gives a nice aroma. Switch off transfer to a plate to cool down and powder it.
2. Powder almonds and set aside. In a bowl add the sugar and yoghurt and whisk well until the sugar is dissolved. Use powdered sugar to speed the process.
3. To the yoghurt add the cocoa powder, almond powder and oats powder, mix until combined. Check for sweetness.
4. Pour into individual servings and chill until 80% firm.
5. Serve as a dessert or after school snack.
|Delicious easy chocolate recipe|
1. You can add any of your favourite nuts or even skip them.
2. Adding melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder also would be great.
3. For a coffee flavoured yoghurt add 1 tsp of instant coffee in 1 tbsp of milk and combine.