|Keerai Masala Oats Recipe|
|Oats Porridge with Drumstick leaves|
Recipe - Own
Serves - 1
Prep time - 2 mins
Cook time - 4-5 mins
Serving suggestion - warm
Oats - 4 tbsp (I used quick quaker oats)
Onion - 1 medium, chopped
Drumstick/ murungakeerai - 3 tbsp
Garlic pods - 4 chopped
Turmeric powder - one pinch
Salt - to taste
Corriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Jeera/ cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder - one generous pinch
1. In a pan add 1 tsp oil add the chopped garlic once it released aroma and add the chopped onions and saute for 40 secs.
2. add the cleaned greens and saute until the leaves wilt.
3. Now add the corriander powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder and add 1/2 cup water bring this to a boil.
3. Add the oats, check for salt and mix well cook for 2-3 minutes and switch off.
4. Adjust water as per how thick or thin you want your porridge.
1. You can add chopped carrots, beans, peas, corn into this porridge.
2. Adding garlic gives a lovely flavour to this porridge.
3. You can add 1 tbsp of cooked dal too and make it like a kichadi.
OATS NUTS LADDU
APPLE OATS PORRIDGE
VENDHAYA KEERAI KARA KUZHAMBHU
VENDHAYA KEERAI SAMBAR
SPINACH COCONUT RICE
RED SPINACH MANGO CURRY
SPINACH SHALLOTS STIR FRY
LOW FAT PALAK KOFTA CURRY
SPINACH CHICKEN- CHINESE
DRUMSTICK LEAVES PORIYAL