|Aarai Keerai Masiyal|
|Tamil Brahmin Style Keerai Recipe|
AARAI KEERAI MASIYAL RECIPE | KEERAI MASIYAL RECIPE
Recipe Source -Amma
Serves - 5-6
Prep time - 10 mins
Cook time - 10 mins
Serving suggestion - along with white rice, appalam and any poriyal
To Pressure cook
Moong dal - 1/2 cup (soaked for 10 mins)
Shallots - 3-4 / 1/2 big onion chopped
Garlic cloves small - 3-4 chopped
Green chillis - 2 slit
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Jeera/ cumin - 1/2 tsp
Tomato - 1 large chopped
Aarai keerai - 1 bunch, chopped
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
Hing / asefotedia - 1 pinch
Red chilli (dry) - 2 no
1. Add all ingredients mentioned under to pressure cook in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles and switch off let the pressure gradually settle.
2. In a sauce pan add 1 cup water and add the chopped arai keerai (greens) and let it cook until it wilts. Remove the leaves and add it to the dal mix.
3. In a kadai heat oil and temper the mustard seeds, hing, urad dal, red chilli and pour over the keerai masiyal.
4. Mix well add salt and taste before serving.
1. All keerai / greens can be used to make this masiyal. If using fenugreek or drumstick leaves do not chop the leaves.
2. You can reduce the amount of dal as per your preference and use any dal variety to make this masiyal.
3. For little tanginess you 1 tsp of tamarind paste and cook the masiyal further for 3-4 minutes and switch off.
MY FINAL THOUGHTS ON DELL VENUE TAB 7
Over the past few months I have been sharing my experience with Dell Venue tab 7 and today I have to bid adieu to the tab that gave me company all these days. My journey with Dell has been mixed sometimes good and sometimes not so good. But through it all I have learned to understand all the best features that Dell offers through their 7" venue tab. I will be sharing my final thoughts like and dislikes with Dell Venue in today's post.
KEY FEATURE OF DELL VENUE TAB 7 INCH
INTERNET - Supports Wifi, 2G & 3G network
CAMERA - 3.15 MP, 2048 x 1536 pixels
OS - Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
MEMORY - 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, microSD, up to 32 GB
WEIGHT - 234 g (8.25 oz)
|Dell Venue Tab 7 inch|
|Dell Venue blogger review|
MY FINAL RATINGS
FEATURES - 4/5
BATTERY - 2/5
ANDROID APPS & OS - 4/5
CONNECTIVITY - 4/5
USABILITY - 5/5
Overall ratings - 3/5
PROS ON DELL VENUE
- 3G 2G WiFi
- Internet browsing
- 7" size, handy
CORNS ON DELL VENUE
- Batter life
I hope my reviews and thoughts on Dell Venue tab has helped you get a fair idea of the tablet and if you ask me if I would recommend it to someone, definitely yes for a first time tablet user. If you use any higher end tablets like ipad / apple products what Dell venue offers may not be up to par with the leading tablets but that does not mean that the Dell is any inferior. In terms of price and user friendly experience Dell is a great tablet that must be explored. With a 7" you sure can carry it along with you everywhere. Fits into any medium sized handbag and is definitely on the go. Hope this review is of use to you and help you decide on your decision to get a tablet.
Please note - all reviews thoughts, experiences, photographs shared concerning Dell are my own, I have taken care and time to understand the tablet on my own and with no external help.
To view my other review posts on Dell click the links below
Dell Review 1
Dell Review 2
Dell Review 3
Dell Review 4
Dell Review 5
VENDHAYA KEERAI KARA KUZHAMBHU
VENDHAYA KEERAI SAMBAR
SPINACH COCONUT RICE
RED SPINACH MANGO CURRY
SPINACH SHALLOTS STIR FRY
LOW FAT PALAK KOFTA CURRY
SPINACH CHICKEN- CHINESE
DRUMSTICK LEAVES PORIYAL
BHRAMI LEAVES THOVAYAL