|Finger fish Recipe / Fish Finger Recipe|
|How to make Finger fish at home|
|Finger Fish Recipe - Seafood starters Indian|
|Fish Finger Starter Recipe|
Recipe Souce - Own
Prep time - 15 mins
Cook time - 10 mins (entire batch)
Makes - 10 fish fingers (medium sized)
Fish fillet / pieces - 250 gms or 3-4 medium pieces
Salt - to taste
Turmeric powder - 1/3 tsp
Oil - to shallow fry/ deep fry
Egg - 1 large
Bread crumbs - 1 cup
Salt - 2 pinches
Pepper powder - 2 pinches
Green chillis - 2-3 no
Garlic - 2 pods
Ginger - 1 " piece
Small onions / pearl onions - 4 no
1. In an idly plate or a wide pan add water and boil the fish pieces until cooked (3-4 minutes). Remove the fish and drain all the water and when it is easy to handle remove the skin and keep the pieces in a plate.
2. Grind all ingredients given under to grind. Add this to the cooked fish pieces along with turmeric, salt and mix well until the ground mixtures is well seasoned in the fish.
3. Now in a small bowl break the egg, pepper, salt and beat it, set aside. Keep the bread crumbs ready in a plate.
4. Now make finger shapes with the fish pieces by holding them together if the fish mix is well and does not come together add 3-4 breadcrumbs to the mix and form shapes with all the fish mix and set aside.
5. Dip each of the fish fingers in egg and roll on the breadcrumbs and set on the plate. Repeat the same for all the fish fingers.
6. Add oil to a broad kadai or vessel and heat it. Once the oil is hot add 2-3 fish fingers and reduce the flame to medium. After 30 seconds flip sides and cook evenly such that all the sides are well cooked and have an even color.
7. Using a slotted spoon remove the fish fingers draining the excess oil.
8. Place on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil and serve hot along with tomato ketchup or mayo sauce.
|Easy Fish Finger Recipe Indian|
|Fish Cigars . Finger fish recipe|
1. You can use any kind of big fish variety, here I have used king fish you can use salmon, shark,
2. If the fish base is too wet add breadcrumbs to it to remove moisture. Do not add more than 3 tbsp else the fish will lose its taste.
3. I have seasoned the egg with pepper and salt to give it taste on the outside too. You can add dried powdered herbs like oregano, thyme or rosemary to the breakcrumbs too.
4. You could skip green chilis and use red chilli powder to spice up the fish fingers.
5. I have shallow fried the fish you can deep fry them too. Since the fish is already cooked no need to fry them for long.
ANCHIOVES FISH FRY