|Oats Nuts Laddu|
|Oats Almond Laddu|
OATS MIXED NUTS LADDU
Recipe - Own
Makes - 8 medium sized laddus
Prep time - 15 mins
Storage - in air tight container at room temperature for 4-5 days
Quick Oats - 1 cup ( I used quaker)
Cashew nuts - 10 nos
Badam/ Almonds - 15 nos
Pista - 15 nos
Sesame seeds - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 3 tbsp (Adjust according to sweet tooth/ can be replaced with jaggery)
Cardamom - 3 pods/ 1 tsp powdered cardamom
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Milk - 1 tbsp
1. In a wide pan dry roast the oats in medium- low flame for 3 minutes, spread on a plate to cool down.
2. Dry roast the sesame seeds, cashew, pista, almonds one by one and set aside to cool.
3. In a blender/ mixer grind the sugar and cardamom together.
4. Add the roasted oats, nuts and grind to a coarse powder.
5. Now add the melted ghee and spread evenly by rubbing the powdered mixture in both palms.
6. Add milk and combine to form balls, grease your palms with ghee for a smooth finish.
7. Serve and enjoy. Store the rest in airtight container for upto 4 days.
|Oats Indian sweet recipe|
1. You can alternately use jaggery, I ran out of jaggery and made these laddus with white sugar.
2. Adding poppy seeds also will add more crunch.
3. You can add shredded and roasted coconut also for more flavour to these laddus.
LEARN TO MAKE
RAGI MAVU LADDU
WHEAT LADDU WITH PALM JAGGERY