|Eggless Butterless Chocolate Cake|
|Egg-free Butter-free Chocolate Loaf cake|
EGGLESS BUTTERLESS CHOCOLATE LOAD CAKE | BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CAKE
Recipe Source - adapted from here
Prep time - 10 mins
Bake time - 45-50 mins
Serves - 8-10
All purpose flour - 1 and 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder (unsweetened) - 3 tbsp (I used hersheys extra dark cocoa)
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Kosher salt - 1/2 tsp (kosher salt is mild in saltiness)
Vegetable oil - 6 tbsp
Vanilla - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tbsp
Cold Milk - 1 cup
Granulated sugar - 1 cup
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F/ 180 C for 10 mins, Grease a cake loaf pan 9" set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix in the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt.
3. In a larger bowl add in the milk, vinegar, oil, vanilla mix well until combined and add in the sugar, mix until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Now add the flour mixture in 4-5 batches and combine in gentle stirs until no trace of flour is seen.
5. Tip in the cake batter and bake in center of oven for 45-50 mins until a skewer inserted in center comes clean.
6. Once done switch of the oven and remove the cake pan, Let the cake cool down in a cooling rack for 20 minutes, flip the cake and let it cool down even further for 10 minutes.
7. Cut into 1/2 inch slices and enjoy :-)
8. Store remaining cake in a air-tight container for 3-4 days if they last that long.
|Easy Chocolate Loaf cake|
1. I have recently started to use kosher salt in all my baking recipes, I find it gives a great flavor to the bakes. Its mild in saltiness than regular iodised salt. So if you are using regular salt half it.
2. The original recipe calls for water but I have used 2% milk for richness, you can use water if you want.
3. Feel free to use nuts, chocolate chips in the recipe if you like.
4. In case you plan to make this into a layer cake, I would suggest for a chocolate ganache frosting, this cake will be perfect to cut into layers.
Dark chocolate cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting
Eggless chocolate cake with chocolate ganache
Eggless butterless chocolate cake
Eggless chocolate vanilla cake
Chocolate oats yogurt
Almond chocolate cake
Chocolate semolina pudding
Eggless chocolate pudding