R & me are big foodies and we love to try different cuisines, but we do love to go back to favourite recipes and restaurants although its the same usual dishes that we would love to order. We have this one biryani centred restaurant that we both love and on Sunday afternoon's we would go there for a biryani meal and for drinks it has to be chocolate lassi. It certainly is the best drink that I love to enjoy, being a chocoholic I really wonder why I had never thought of this combo hmmm... having that said me being me came home and tried this chocolate lassi..... yum!!!! is the word, try it for yourself and you will keep making this drink often I promise.
CHOCOLATE LASSI RECIPE
Recipe Source - Own
Serves- 2 medium sized glasses
Prep time - 3 minutes
Chilled milk - 1.5 cups (boiled & chilled)
Yoghurt - 3 tbsp
Sugar- as needed
Choco powder - 1 tbsp
- In a small bowl/ cup take 4 tbsp of milk and mix the choco powder to it. Make sure it is lump free
- In a mixer / blender add the yoghurt milk, sugar and the choco mixture blend for a good one minute.
- Pour into tall glasses and sprinkle choco powder or chocolate flakes
- Make sure the milk in nice and chill and you can use any % fat milk
- use fresh yoghurt and make sure it is not sour
- For a coffee flavor you can add 1/4 tsp instant coffee powder while blending