|Masala Omelette Recipe|
|Indian Egg side dish recipe|
Recipe - Own
Prep time - 5 mins
Cook time - 5 mins
Serves - 3-4
Serving suggestion - breakfast, brunch or side for lunch
Eggs - 3 nos medium (preferably free range)
Milk - 1 tbsp (optional, refer notes)
Onion - 1 large, finely chopped/ shallots 8 nos chopped
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp chopped
Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
Green chilli - 2 no minced
Salt - to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder/ paprika powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Beat the eggs add the milk, onions, turmeric, salt, pepper, green chilli and coriander.
2. Heat a skillet, add 2 tsp of oil and pour the egg batter let the flame be on medium.
3. Sprinkle the red chilli powder/ paprika and once the egg is cooked on top. Carefully flip side using a wooden ladle.
4. Let it cook for 30 seconds and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Cut into triangles and serve.
|Omelette with spices|
1. You can sauté mushrooms/ spinach and add to the omelette or even add shredded carrot and cabbage to the omelette
2. Milk helps to thin out the egg you can skip this.
3. If you want a more fluffy omelette try to beat the egg whites and yolk using a hand whisk and gently combine.
MORE EGG RECIPES
GOAN EGG CURRY
RESTAURANT STYLE EGG KURMA
EGG DUM BIRYANI
KERALA EGG ROAST
EGG MINT CURRY