|Condensed milk agar agar pudding|
|Vanilla Bean Pudding|
|Eggless Vanilla bean pudding|
|Easy Vanilla pudding dessert recipe|
Recipe - Own
Serves - 6 medium sized
Prep time - 5 mins
Cook time - under 3 mins
Set time - 1 hour - 3 hours
Milk - 1 cup
Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Vanilla bean - 1, scraped
Water - 1 cup
Agar agar strands - 5 gms, nearly 3 tbsp, finely chopped
Chocolate shavings - 2 tbsp (to garnish)
1. Take 2 saucepans in one add milk, condensed milk, sugar, vanilla bean and bring it to a boil.
2. In the other saucepan add in water, once it comes to a boil add the chopped agar agar strands and bring it to a boil 3 minutes.
3. Now add the agar agar mixture to the milk mixture and let it boil for 2 minutes. Switch off.
4. Pour into serving bowls and leave it for 10 minutes to come to room temperature. You will notice the pudding to set as it cools down.
5. Pop into the refrigerator/ freezer for minimum one hour or maximum 3 hours.
6. Just before serving add in the chopped chocolate/ shavings.
|Eggless agar agar pudding recipe|
1. You an add vanilla extract/ vanilla bean paste/ any kind of flavouring that you have handy or locally available.
2. I chopped the agar agar stands. You can use powdered form follow the package instructions.
3. You can top the pudding with praline, click here for recipe.
Wishing our dear friend Shama akka a very Happy Birthday :-)
MORE PUDDING RECIPES
MANGO EGGLESS PUDDING
STRAWBERRY EGGLESS PUDDING
CHOCOLATE BISCUIT PUDDING
CARAMEL BREAD PUDDING
CUSTARD BREAD PUDDING